Friday, November 14, 2014

Lacey Ornaments

It's Mindy here with you today, sharing a card made from bits and pieces.

Once in awhile my mind comes to a halt when creating cards for my Design Team duties.  This was one of those times,  and I started playing with some of the bits and pieces from my "Goodie Box", where I put die cuts as I try them out, and stamped items, along with paper scraps large enough to do something with. 



I found these beautiful sparkly ornaments that I had die cut from Holographic paper. You could substitute the Tinsel Holographic paper.

Although the die was not one I had purchased from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store, there are many very similar ones listed there such as the Chambray Ornament or Addison Ornament, both by Memory Box, that would be so elegant. I cut three ornaments and layered them with Joy! Small Foam Pads, two on one side and a single one on the other. Then by cutting one Large Bow die from Impression Obsession, I linked the bow with the loops on top of the ornaments, to make them appear to be hanging from the bow.  I then cut the Peace Doves by Memory Box, adhering them with double sided tape.

To finish off the card, I added Allure Swirls - Silver Rhinestones scattered about the card, and a few on the ornament cap along with the Classic Message Pre-Cut set, Just For You, by Heartfelt Creations.

Thanks for visiting today!


There is still time to enter our challenge. Hurry, entries are due by the 10:00 pm central time tomorrow tonight. Link up your card! You never know, you could be our challenge winner!

Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 










Pin It

No comments: