Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blooms of Pink

Hi, it's Misti today!
I want to share with you the card that I made for Classy Cards 'n Such Think Pink Challenge. 


For my card today, I stamped the main flower image from Always Blooming stamp set from Flourishes. I colored in the image with Worn Lipstick and Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers and the Tim Holtz Water Brush. I set it aside to dry.

I grabbed the  Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6" x 6" paper pad and used the small pink floral paper for the background.  I found a green cardstock in my scrapbox that matched the peeled paint marker.

I used some White Cluny lace in between the background paper panels and the image panels.

Once I taped down the image panel, I used some Buttercup from the Twinkling H2O's - Springtime on the center of the flowers. I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture, but in real life, it adds a nice shimmer to the card.

A few Baby White Pearls in opposite corners finished this off.     

I hope you'll join us for the Think Pink challenge!


Your card is elegant and yet so simple! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Misti used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!  The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Be sure to enter the Think Pink challenge!  You just might win!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ah Misti, you make me miss my pink Wild Rose bush. It's so buried under snow right now. The different shades of pink it goes through to the final stage looks so like your flowers. Your card is just beautiful!!