Friday, February 7, 2014

Creamy Goodness

Hello Friends! Diane here with you today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.

Today I have a gorgeous card showing you how well all the dies from various companies work together.

I started my card base by cutting a frame from Marianne Creatable Die Anja's Large Oval. I scored my cardstock, folded it in half, and overlapped the die, so as not to cut
entirely through the fold side, allowing the card to be one piece.  I cut a second single Large Oval and covered the card front with it, giving me a complete die cut. It's a wonderful and easy way to create a shaped card!

Using another die from the same set of Marianne Creatable Die Anja's Large Oval, I made the next, intricate, beautiful layer, which has been slightly popped up using Joy! Foam pads small.

The next layer was created using the Cheery Lynn Designs Lattice Hearts and Vines die. It too, was popped up by cutting the small Joy! Foam pads  in half.  On top of the heart, I placed the word Love.

To finish my card, I added three rolled roses using a Memory Box Pinwheel Posie die. I added a bit of Mercury Glass Stickles to my flower petals.

I think this would be a beautiful card for an anniversary, wedding, or Valentine's Day!!


Quite a beautiful card! Thanks Diane! 

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

There are loads of new items that have been added to the store, so be sure to stop by at Classy Cards 'n Such today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

2 comments:

plush comforters said...

This is absolutely a gorgeous card Diane!
I love the monochromatic color and the romance of it. I'm a fan.
Sonia

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!