Monday, February 17, 2014

Be Always Blooming

Hello Classy friends! Diane here with you today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.  This week our challenge is Twinkling H20s.  I have a gorgeous card to share with you using these luscious little pots of color.


If you are not familiar with Twinkling H20s, they come completely dry.  In fact when I purchased my first set, I thought "oh no, these are all dried up!" LOL.  They are supposed to be dry. You simply use a Spritzer Bottle
to wet them, just leave the lids off and let them dry before putting the lids back on.

For my card, I used two pieces of scrap white card stock and simply started painting the colors on, using a back and forth motion. Starting with the lightest color and adding the darker colors on top, giving a contrast of color.  The colors I used came from the sets of Think PinkHoliday SparkleSpringtime, and Autumn Brilliance.


After I let the papers dry, I used the Hydrangea Set dies, from Impression Obsession, to cut my flowers and leaves.  The die cuts 8 flowers at a time so I cut 9 sets of flowers.  I then conditioned them using the Paper Blossom Tool Kit and Paper Blossoms Craft Molding Mat. Using Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive, I first glued all the larger flowers, then filled in with the smaller flowers.



My sentiment is from the Flourishes set Always Blooming. The background die cut is from the Spellbinders set called Exquisite Circles. Beverly would be more than happy to order this set of dies, if you are interested.

The colors from the Twinkling H20s sets are:

Think Pink:   Luv-U Pink, Lucky Apple
Springtime:  Chiffon Pink, Plum Blossom
Holiday Sparkle:  Emerald
Autumn Brilliance:  Spanish Moss

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you will join us in the challenge this week!


Wow, your card just blooms with color! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

SALE!!! - ALL Cheery Lynn Dies are 25% off!   Use coupon CLD at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Diane, your hydrangea came out just beautiful! Love the whole card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sue said...

beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.