Saturday, February 22, 2014

Daisy Today

Hi, it's Misti!  

I don't know about where you live, but our weather has been a little crazy lately.  I'm ready for some warm weather and some color! That means it's time to bring out the flowers!  



I started with my Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares.  Don't forget to use the Cuttlehug, it will make a HUGE difference is the ease of those detailed pieces coming out!

The single daisy from Daisy Today by Impression Obsession fits in the middle of the square, so I stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock. I used the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers and the Detailed Water Brush to color it in.

I used the Dots embossing folder from Crafts Too for my white panel, layered that onto a piece of black cardstock and then layered that onto my white base card.

I cut one of the pink pieces of patterned paper from Porcelain Rose 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad by Kaisercraft to layer on top of the embossed layer. This page did have a design in the right corner, but for the size I needed, I was able to cut that part off.


Your card and flower look ready for spring! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  
Pin It

1 comment:

GramCandy said...

You picked all my favorites ... Polka dots, a Daisy and the black trim. Super card. Had to order the fleur de Lis square dies when I saw this card! Thanks for sharing.