Tuesday, February 11, 2014

So Loved

Hi everyone! It's Jenn and I'm sharing a card today inspired by our sketch challenge this week. 




I began my card with a pre-made Kraft card base. I added a layer of Stardream Rose Quartz to the base. Using the pink rose patterned paper from True Romance 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad by Kaisercraft, I distressed the edges and added it to the Rose Quartz layer. 

Continuing to work with those papers and some moss cardstock from my stash, I created more layers. To the vertical two inch layer, I added a strip of White Cluny lace. 

Using the Heart Circles from Spellbinders, I created a double layer for my focal point. I stamped the butterflies and focal sentiment.  I cut out the butterflies and added Pink Pearls by Want2Scrap, for their little bodies. To the heart circle layer, I added a Prima Gillian Flower.

For finishing touches, I knew I wanted to add an extra little sentiment to the card. I used two of the tag dies from the Sentiment Tag 3 by Cheery Lynn Designs, to create a double layer and stamped my finishing sentiment.

This is a great card for a special lady in your life, to let them know just how much they are loved!


Your card is so lovely! Thanks Jenn!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

We invite you to the Sketch by Jenn challenge. It ends Saturday, February 15th. You just might be the winner!!

If you like Jenn's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Misti said...

So very elegant!

Debbie said...

Classy card! I love the colors and layers. Someone will feel so special to receive your card.