Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Daisy Bouquet

Hi folks, it's Holly!  There is a new challenge on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog this week, and this time we have a fun sketch for y'all.  I hope you play along because this is a great sketch.



I used the following products from Classy Cards 'n Such on my card:

Daisy Bouquets (Inky Antics)
Country Girl Border (Cheery Lynn Designs) - the little green strip on the left side

I used a circle like you see in the sketch, but you don't have to do that.  You could use an oval, a square, or even hearts instead of the circle shape. I just happened to use a circle because that's what fit my colored image the best.

I colored the cute cup of daisies with Copic markers and then I used the Yellow Viva Pearl Pen on the centers of the flowers.

I cut out the Country Girl Border die with the green gingham paper from the Prairie Chic 6x6 paper pad and then I added the sentiment below the image.  It's a sweet little card I can send to a dear friend.  

I hope you play along in the challenge!


Your card is so cheerful! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

Be sure to enter the sketch challenge! It ends Saturday night, February 15th. You just might be the winner!!

If you like Holly's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

3 comments:

Misti said...

Beautiful card, Holly!

joy said...

So very pretty!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous work of art, Holly!