Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tis' The Season

 Wrappings and Ribbons and Tags oh my! 
Tis' the season...lol...Diane here with you today with this weeks challenge "Wrappings", using the photo for inspiration and using Christmas Designer papers and ribbons.

I made an extremely simple card that at this time of the year, I think simple is better!!


For my stacked packages I used an Impression Obsession die Gift Stack Cutout, which is a wonderful die for any time of the year! I cut the outline from Luminized Curious Metallic Silver card stock. For the inside of the cutout, I cut small scraps from Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace 6 x 6 paper pack. I wanted a bit of sparkle, so to the bows I added Queen and Co Silver Rock Candy. 

The other two packages were cut free hand using scrap pieces from Authentique  Believe 6 x 6 paper pad. The package with the poinsettia,  I added Gelly Roll Stardust Clear pen for a bit of shine.

My card was finished with a sentient from JustRite Christmas Inner Thoughts stamp set.


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






Pin It

No comments: