Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blue Christmas

Hello there, it's Gracie! Christmas is approaching, and I have a new Christmas card to share with you all.

This card is unusual, (at least for me), since it's blue! It sure can be given to a man or a woman, because it has a classic feel that would be suitable for any recipient.


To make my card I printed a Christmas tag on White Pearl Linen. I mounted the image on various labels, but they are actually altered. The image is directly adhered to a combination of two blue, Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags One, which were glued one on top of the other and that ended up looking like and oval. Then I die cut a label from Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor, to which I cut the sides, making it narrower. Finally I combined two Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags Two, to create a long rectangle.


I made the card base using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. To add interest to the card base I die cut a beautiful blue frame (one of my favorites) with Our Daily Bread Designs' Vintage Flourish pattern. Finally I decorated the image with a few Baby Rhinestones - Silver and before adhering the labels to the card I added a piece of blue ribbon that finished the design nicely.

I love how these die cuts look together. The card ended up looking very elegant. I invite you to check out the supplies used from Classy Cards 'n Such store. Remember to use my code Gracie-10 to get 10% off your entire order!

Thanks for visiting today!


You are invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: