Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Peace on Earth

Joy here today.  I gathered some supplies from Classy Card 'n Such and made a Christmas card using my favorite color.




I die cut Filigree Delight, by Spellbinders, out of white card stock and placed it on a teal card front. 

Then heat embossed the image from JustRite stamps Noel Christmas Ornaments, with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's White Detail embossing powder. I inked over it using a Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool and distress inks. This image was die cut using Nested Oval Medallion Labels, by Spellbinders. 

The "Peace on Earth" sentiment, from the Noel Christmas Ornaments, was heat embossed with the White Detail embossing powder, then die cut using Spellbinders Fancy Tags Die (which are on sale!!). 

I dry embossed a piece of teal card stock with Anna Griffin's Juliet Damask embossing folder, and popped up the elements using Large Joy Foam Pads. 

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a Happy stamping day! 


Don't forget to check out the amazing sale posted this morning. Each day's sale is only good from midnight to midnight each day.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 


Pin It

No comments: