Monday, December 29, 2014

A Year of Peace

Hello Classy friends! Diane here with you today and wishing you Peace On Earth for the coming year.

This week at Classy Cards 'n Such, our challenge theme is Time For A New Year. To use something new and add some glitter or bling( all in good taste, of course)!! 

It's funny how you can get an idea in your head, then head completely go in another direction, which is what I did with this card!!


My NEW is the Dreamweavers Peace On Earth embossing folder. I used that as the entire base of my card.

I die cut a Memory Box Woodland Deer from 
Champaign Neenah Pearlized Metallic 105# card stock. To his majestic antlers, I added Memory Box Precious Stars and a few snowflakes from Impression Obsession Small Snowflake set.


To add a bit of color to the top, after rounding off the corners, I cut my own Sequins using My Favorite Things Sequins die, from the same Champaign Neenah Pearlized Metallic 105# card stock I used for the deer.

Have a Safe and Peaceful New Years everyone!!!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

No comments: