Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Birthday Blooms

Hi, it's Diane! How are you all this afternoon?? Busy I imagine, with family and friends, and the preparation for Christmas Eve.

I know I will be somewhat relaxing and heading out later in the evening for a candlelight service at our country, tiny church. One of my favorite things to do for this Holiday!!

Well, even though you all are busy, Diane here with you to share a card, I hope you can take a minute and visit with us here today!!


I am done with all my Christmas cards and it's time for new things. I created a birthday card using a card layout I saw on Pinterest that I loved!

Using a few papers from my own stash I created my backgrounds. I added a scallop edge along my paper using Spellbinders Classic Edges One,which I embossed with Crafts Too Dots Embossing Folder.


The image is from JustRite Poppies Labels Twenty Nine and colored with Copics. After the coloring was done, I used Spellbinders Heart Circles to cut it out.

The birthday sentiment at the top is from the 
JustRite stamp set Hope and Love Vintage Labels Eight and Nine.

I finished my card with a bow and a button.

Thanks for visiting today and Merry Christmas everyone!!


Don't forget to check out the amazing sale posted this morning. Each day's sale is only good from midnight to midnight.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

No comments: