Friday, April 18, 2014

Serenity Prayer

Hi, it's Misti and I'm sharing my card for this week's Classy Cards 'n Such Die Cuts challenge.

Since this is a die cuts challenge, I chose my die cuts first and then built my card around those.


I went with Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, I used the second largest one with gray cardstock. The Cuttlehug is a must with this die cut.

I stamped the sentiment from Anemones by Flourishes stamp set in black ink on white cardstock. Then using a pale pink ink pad, I inked up the main flower image and stamped it over the black ink.  It is just barely visible. I used Spellbinders Labels Eight to cut out that panel.  (Beverly doesn't have this in the store currently, but it can be ordered). These two fit together nicely.

I took my package of Key to My Heart 12 x 12 patterned paper and used the pink as my background panel. I cut part of that same piece of paper but flipped it over to show the pale pink roses on the accent piece.

Using another piece of that same piece of paper, I used the Memory Box Pinwheel Posie die to make a little flower accent. I placed a White Baby Pearl in the center of the flower and in each corner of the pink panel.

I hope you join our Die Cuts challenge. You could win the prize to add to your die cut collection! 


Your card is so soft and lovely! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

There are lots of new products, including new stamps and dies, in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!  Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
   Pin It

No comments: