Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Daisy Today

Hi, it's Misti today!  

My card today is made with my cousin in mind. She isn't a whole lot older than I am and is having some major health issues. So this will be sent her direction.


I used the sentiment from the Daisy Today stamp set by Impression Obsession, and stamped it on to a piece of white cardstock.

I stamped the single daisy bloom and cut it out. All it took was a little bit of color in the center. I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to the center to add a little pop!

I cut out the sentiment using the Spellbinders Labels Eighteen. Using a piece of a black piece of cardstock from the Layering Swatches and cut it out with Spellbinders Labels Twenty Nine.

Now, we are ready to put it together. Use a piece of white cardstock for your base, layer it with a piece of black cardstock. I took a small scrap of white and used the Scor Buddy Mini Scoring Tablet to add some lines to it.

Now we need some color. I took the lightest yellow piece of designer paper from the Bo Bunny Double Dot Designs paper pad, and cut off enough to leave my white piece showing. I added a ribbon, before I taped everything down. I used some Joy Foam Pads on the back of the black labels piece and the daisy to give them a little dimension.

The Black Baby Rhinestones are small enough to be added to the corners of the white label without it being too bulky.

Hopefully my card will give my cousin a smile for the day!


Your card is so full of cheer! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 
Pin It

No comments: