Saturday, April 19, 2014

Denim Thoughts

Hi folks, it's Holly posting today!  I was in a red, white, and blue mood when I created this card, and I like how it turned out.  It's not a "patriotic" card even though I used red, white, and blue.  It's more of a "what a great day" kind of card.



I used the following products from Classy Cards 'n Such on this card:

Anytime Sentiments (Impression Obsession)
small butterfly die from Cheery Lynn Designs - SOLD OUT
Kraft cardstock

I started by adhering some strips of the Scor-Tape 1/4" across the lower right corner of the denim paper from the Prairie Chic 6x6 paper pad, and then I covered the tape with the Gypsy Red velvet glitter.

The sentiment was stamped and layered with red cardstock, and I added a braided twine frame (a technique from Technique Junkies) around it.

The butterflies were cut from Kraft cardstock and placed randomly around the card.  I used the Joy Foam Pads to adhere the largest butterfly.

I hope you've been inspired to create a fun card using red,white, and blue!


Your card will surely make someone's day! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Holly's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: