Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lavender God Bless You

Hi, It's Diana today!  I just love new toys - and none better than dies!  Spellbinders new Mary Border Strip is just pure elegance. And since I love flowers and butterflies (as well as being very ready for winter to be over), I combined it all in this card. 

I die cut PoppyStamps Cheviot Butterfly and Delaney Butterfly three times each and adhered them on top of the white Mary Border Strip layer. The blue floral vellum was the perfect soft background as well as some organza lavender ribbon. I hot glued a spray of flowers and a tag featuring ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments as well as some leaves from Memory Box Fresh Foliage. A final touch was some pearls for the bodies of the butterflies.



Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

2 comments:

Mulberry Mindy said...

Very, very pretty! So elegant and classy! Happy Valentines Day to All!
Mindy

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so beautiful, Diana. I love it.