Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Heart Felt

Hello Classy friends!

Diane here with you today with my creation for our challenge #70 this week, Shabby Chic Heart.

 

Though my card has a heart, it could be used for just about any occasion - Thinking of You, Just Because, Birthday, etc. I don't know about you, but I just "heart" (pun intended) heart dies!!

The gorgeous background paper is from the Authentique Faith 6 x 6 paper pad. I truly am thinking of ordering another pad of this paper, as it is full of the most lovely neutral papers I have seen. Both the bow and the doily trim are cut from the same paper in the pad, as is the background paper and bow. I'm telling you, the designs are just beautiful in this pack!

The bow is so intricate and detailed. It is a Sue Wilson Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow die. A handy tool to remove all those little pieces from the die when finished is the Spellbinders Tool 'n One.

 

The beautiful heart was cut from Poison Ivy Curious Metallic paper, then embossed with Crafts-Too Dots embossing folder.

The sentiment is from the JustRite Hope and Love Vintage Labels Eight and Nine stamp set.

To finish, I added La Creme Pearls.

I'm glad you could visit today...see you soon!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

No comments: