Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Peace On Earth

Hi there! Diana here to share with you my deer inspired card.  This was a lot of fun to make.


For my background, I mixed a little bit of Tim Holtz Broken China with my Dreamweaver's White Embossing Paste. I started at the top of my Memory Box Garden Birch Trees stencil, and spread the paste downward. When I ran out of the colored paste, I used the unmixed white and started from the bottom and moved upwards. Where they met, I just mixed them on the stencil. You can't really see it but underneath the Vellum, it is mostly white to mimic snow.

After the paste was dried, I trimmed down my background using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. I cut two sheets of my Vellum with a wavy top, and wrapped that around my Garden Birch Trees background. I used Stickles to edge the top of the Vellum, and embossed using Silver Detail embossing powder for my sentiment.

I then die cut 8 Leaping Deer by Memory Box. Each deer is stacked 4 high. To make the doe, I cut off the antlers.

Thanks so much for looking!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge label on the right side of the blog!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: