Thursday, September 18, 2014

All Things Possible

Hello Classy friends! Diane here with you today and I am in the mood for fall.

I never want to see summer come to an end, but I have to admit I do love fall. In my part of the country when the colors of fall appear it is beautiful! Which is what inspired me to do a fall card!

I recently received a wonderful order from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop, and wanted to share of a few of my "new items" with you today.


I started with a Kiwi Kiss green card stock base. I cut a panel of Ivory card stock and begin stamping Impression Obsession Harmony In Autumn  across the top portion.

Next I used my new Anna Griffin Crowned Medallion embossing folder. This particular EB folder comes with the matching border like I used. After embossing, I cut along both long edges and mounted it on the edge of my stamped leaves.

Next I used my new Our Daily Bread Ornate Framed Sentiments, stamped it on ivory card stock, and used my Impression Obsession Leaves die to cut it out.

I finished my card with a piece of Maya Road ribbon, sent to me by one of my design team teammates (and friend), which happened to be the perfect colors, (thanks Mindy)!

Don't forget we have an awesome weekly challenge
we would love for YOU to join us!!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebok, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

2 comments:

Mulberry Mindy said...

Great card. Diane. I need that leaf stamp, missed it somehow. Thanks too, for the shout-out, I had forgotten about that ribbon. Glad you found a place for it.

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Diane!! The leaves look amazing!! I love the beautiful sentiment!! This is fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts