Friday, August 1, 2014

A Cup of Daisies

Hello, Shirley, here today with a card for the  Classy Cards N Such Gingham challenge. I love daisies and I love pink so that was how I started with the gingham challenge this week.


The papers I have used are white card stock and pink gingham.   Did I tell you I really like pink?  Oh, I thought so!

I stamped this Inky Antics Daisy Bouquets image on white card stock  and colored it with markers.

I used the following Spellbinders dies behind my main image Large Scalloped Ovals, Floral Ovals,  and  the A2 Filigree Delight oval. I decorated the ovals and my corners with White Pearls.

The border die I used is the Beautiful Borders die by  Our Daily Bread Designs.

I added the  string of pearls from  my stash and added the White Satin String. I tied little bows and colored the pearls pink for the center.

I hope you will gather up some gingham paper or ribbon and join us for the challenge. You can always use your favorite color of gingham if you like.

Thank you, for coming by and taking a look at my card.


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





Pin It

1 comment:

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Shirley...I have this stamp and you have colored it beautifully!!!