Saturday, October 10, 2015

Holiday Time

Hello, Diane with you today. I have to admit, this week I was Pinterest inspired once again! I saw a similar card and layout/sketch and it was so beautiful, I just had to make one with a few changes.


I started with just a plain white card stock for the base.
Next came a panel cut from Pearlized Esse White Metallic card stock. I cut a smaller second panel to place on top, from Bellisima A5 Paper Pack.

The poinsettia was made using Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die. I brushed the poinsettia with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive, adding a little bit at a time, then sprinkling with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Cloud Nine Velvet Microfine glitter.

I added a snowflake from the Sue Wilson Festive Collection Snowflakes. (This item is not in the CCNS online store, but you can email Beverly to order it for you. Email info for Beverly is listed below).

To finish, I tied a ribbon around the two panels and added a sterling silver snowflake.

Just to give you another idea for this card, the original card I saw on Pinterest had greens under the Poinsettia,
no glitter, and no charm...also very pretty!

Join in our challenge with us this week, which is Holly Days using holly and/or a poinsettia, but hurry as it ends tonight! You can find the link HERE.


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #106 Colors of Fall challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: