Friday, October 30, 2015

A Starry Night

It is Shirley posting today. I have used my favorite color combo. I like using non-traditional colors for my Christmas cards. I recently made another card similar to this one. I switched up the colors and made this one a night scene.


I started with a pink card base. I added a layer of silver and black card stocks. I cut the pink Christmas tree using the Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree.

I used a circle punch, and punched circles using black/silver card stock to make ornaments for my tree. I attached the ornaments with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. I adhered the tree to the black card stock.

Next I used a little star punch to make the pink and silver stars. The silver star at the top of the tree was made using the Memory Box Over the Moon and Stars die.

I used Versamark to stamp the sentiment on pink card stock and used Silver embossing powder. The sentiment is from the Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments.

Thank you, for joining us today.


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Leave it to you to make a GORGEOUS Christmas card with Pink !!! I love the silver and black, together with the pink - - sure made a fabulously feminine Christmas card!!