Friday, October 23, 2015

Heartfelt Thanks

Hello, it's Joy today! I wanted to show you a card I made using supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.

To express my heartfelt thanks, I used bright and cheerful colors! I used both the Blueprints 3, and Blueprints 13, die sets from My Favorite Things, and Classic Ribbons by PoppyStamps.

 

The sentiment is from Impression Obsession called Thanks Sentiments.

The little buttons are from the Blueprints 3 with a coat of Glossy Accents on top. The buttons were popped up using my favorite Joy Small Foam Pads.

The paper is from the Graphic 45 6" x 6" paper pad, Home Sweet Home. This is such a bright and happy paper.

This was a fun, fun card to make, and I have enough ribbons and flags to incorporate into another card, which I will post soon.

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





   

Pin It

No comments: