Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wish on a STARFISH

Happy Summer everyone! Mindy here, wishing you a Happy Birthday if you celebrate during the months of June, July, and August!

Our challenge this week on our blog was to make a card with the theme "At the Beach". I had some shells left over from that card, and decided to use them for a birthday celebration card for a dear friend.


I started with a sand colored card base, and added some "beachy" colored paper for the background.

From the Graphic 45 paper pad, By the Sea, I found the embellishment card that said, "Make a Wish on a STARFISH", and several coordinating ribbon strips that I could add to the card front. I then decorated several of the shells from the Shell Set by Impression Obsession, especially the starfish, and two others with a bit of glitter to make them sparkle, and attached them with Joy! Large Foam Pads. 

I stamped a banner with the sentiment from the Keep in Touch, Too, a Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set, and tied a twine bow to the banner to complete my card. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card, and will join us for our challenge this week. Be sure to check the requirements on the Current Challenge tab, before submitting your card. We love to see what you create!


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new items from 2015 collections that were just released. Be sure to check out the NEW section, for Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Sue Wilson and more! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 




Pin It

No comments: