Friday, July 3, 2015

Elegant Butterfly

It is Shirley posting today. The card I am going to share with you today was relatively easy to make and it went together fairly quick. 




I used ivory card stock for my base, and added a layer of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper. I used my Sue Wilson California Collection - Beverly Hills dies to cut the next two decorative layers with the Botanical Tea paper.  

I adhered these pieces together using Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. I used Joy Small Foam Pads to pop up the main layer of the Sue Wilson die cut.  

I used the Memory Box Willoughby Butterfly Wings die to cut the butterfly, and added silver beads. The corner pieces were cut with dies from my collection. I added Silver Rhinestones to the butterfly, and the main layer.  

Thank you for stopping by to join us for another episode of Classy Cards 'n Such.  Please, join us for the challenge!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

3 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Just beautiful, Shirley! Love the die cut from designer paper and the way you added the corners and butterfly - great card!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh - this is so very gorgeous and elegant - and the shade of blue is beautiful, as are the dies - wow!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love that die.