Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Wish For You

Hi! Today it's Joy here, showing you a card I made for the Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge #95, called Colors and Patterns.

I'm always interested in how patterns are put together, so I will really be looking forward to seeing what you do!


A scallop die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 4, those great dimensional Joy Large Foam Pads to pop up the sentiment.

A few scraps from my HUGE paper pile and a stamp, was all that was needed for this card. Classy Cards 'n Such made this an easy challenge!

Now remember to take a look at the easy-peasy guidelines that Beverly has posted on the challenge announcement each week. Just click on the Current Challenge button, to see the current challenge of the week. Make a project - it can be a card, layout or even a 3D project - perhaps a wall hanging and link it on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog. 

Thanks for looking at my card. I can't wait to see your projects!
  


Upcoming challenges for the rest of 2015, can be found by clicking on the Challenge Calendar button. Please read the description of the challenges carefully above the inspiration photographs. We feel bad if we have to reject an entry because the challenge was not followed correctly. 

Also Classy Cards 'n Such online store has been adding many items from various 2015 releases that have been coming out. Make sure to check the NEW section. Grab your favorites now, before they fly out the door!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 



  
Pin It

No comments: