Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sip and Savor

Hi everyone! It's Diana here today. I think I have drank more tea this winter than any other - it's certainly been colder this winter than any I remember. And this PoppyStamps Teapot Stack was made for going with a gift of tea bags, don't you think?   I used the large stitched die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 13 and the pierced Spellinders A2 Curved Borders for my back layer. My floral spray is made with some Memory Box Fresh Foliage, lavender ribbon roses, and some silver twine.


On the inside, I trimmed off the the bottom pot and a stamp from my stash.


I'm hoping to make a little box to hold some tea bags soon!

Lots of new products in the Classy Cards shop!  Check it out here and don't forget to enter the BLOG10 code  at checkout for 10% off your order!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: