Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hello, Friend

I made a card earlier with the new clear card stock that is heat resistant and just had to make another. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities - now I can have sentiments on top of textured elements!
  

Here I played with some Embossing Paste on a stitched layer, from MFT Blueprint 13. I first sponged a small area with Peacock Feathers, and then added some paste to an even smaller section with a Harlequin patterned stencil.

I used Black Detail embossing powder on top of heat resistant Clear Card Stock for my sentiment. I used 1/8" Scor-Tape to adhere the banner to the PoppyStamps Delaney Butterfly. The Delaney Butterfly was colored with blue and green gelatos and brushed with the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.


That then was then popped up with Joy! Small Foam Pads and I added a white PoppyStamps Cheviot Butterfly on top of the Delaney Butterfly. A smattering of sequins complete my card.

Hope you like it!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 




Pin It

No comments: