Tuesday, March 17, 2015

May Every Sunrise

Joy, here today.  The challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such this week is to make a project using green.

That's not a color I use much, but as I was gathering my supplies together that I have from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store, I found myself enjoying this color so much that I made 3 cards. I will post one today for this challenge and the other two in future posts.



This one used the stamp set from Hope and Love Vintage Labels by JustRite.

The feathers from Bird Song by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle are embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle White Detail Embossing Powder and cut out.

The sentiment was also embossed with the White Detail Embossing Powder.  The banner was cut out using Blueprints 13 by My Favorite Things. The paper is from Botanical Tea by Graphic 45.

Ok, how would you use the color green? Make a project - with the guidelines from Beverly's post at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog and link it here at the bottom of the challenge post. We look forward to seeing your project!


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: