Thursday, March 12, 2015

Birthday Blessings


Good morning, Joy here today.  It's a new year and needing to replenish my stash of birthday cards.  My first step is to check my supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.

I started with the JustRite set called Vintage Filigree Fancies.  I love this set because the script is so elegant and makes a card a little extra special.


The flowers are from Thankful Blooms, by Sweet 'n Sassy, which were stamped and cut out with the companion Thankful Blooms Dies.

The leaves and flowers were coated 3-4 times with Clear Detail Embossing Powder by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.  They were arranged on paper by Kaisercraft called Key to My Heart and a piece of paper from an old book.  The flower and leaves were popped up with Joy Foam Pads.

Thank you for looking at my card. Have a Happy stamping day!


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 






Pin It

No comments: