Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cute Friends

Hello Classy Friends! Diane here with you today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.

Is the weather getting cooler in your neck of the woods?
It is here in Michigan (known as the winter wonderland), but before winter sets in, we have Fall. My favorite time of the year, and what better way to celebrate then to have a Fall Kitty Picnic!

When I purchase my products from Beverly, I try to look at each item in many ways, getting lots of use out of them for each season.



The Wild Rose Studio Kitty Picnic stamp was no exception. By using fall colors, I was able to turn a summer stamp into fall!! Using Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 6 x 6 paper, I paper pieced both the picnic basket and dress.


This cute stamp has both lady bugs and a butterfly on it.
Being fall, I covered them up by first using Twinkling H2O's Autumn Brilliance painted on card stock, then cut out with Impression Obsession Small Leaf Set.


I love the shimmer the H2O's give the leaves...just like real ones! I placed the small leaves over the butterfly and lady bugs and viola, I have a fall card!

For my background, I cut strips of paper from Kaisercraft Lady Rose paper pad. For a bit of interest I used Stickles on the flowers and hat! Adding a satin bow, a button, (and a few more of those shimmery leaves), and my card is complete!

Did you know we have a weekly challenge? Details for this weeks challenge can be found here. It is always a fun inspiration photo and you could be our weekly winner!

Thanks for visiting today! Remember to check us out twice a day. Our design team would love to inspire you!


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

If there is something you can't find in the store, you can click here to email the store. We have fantastic customer service and shipping.
  
Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 

Pin It

No comments: