Sunday, September 1, 2013

Last Day for the Labor Day Sale!!!! Keep Calm


Good morning!  It's Joy here to show you what I made with papers from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I love the shabby chic look and it's easy to achieve with these special papers from Kaiser Craft.  I hope the shabby chic look never goes away. 

Here is my card:



I used designer papers called The Lake House 6 x 6 Paper Pad - Kaiser Craft.  Oh my goodness, I love each one of these papers and it is hard for me not to hoard them!

The stamp is from a great  set by JustRite Stamps called Just Keep Calm. It was stamped on one of the many die cuts in the paper pad.  This set lets you make up you own "Keep calm and........." phrase. It is quite a large stamp set with lots of sentiments. 

The flowers were cut out using my favorite Cheery Lynn Designs Build a Flower #2 using some old pattern paper and very lightly inked with Tim Holtz Crushed Olive Distressed Ink Pad and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks.

After I punched a little bottom trim, stitching was used to attach the gray patterned piece to the card.  I added some Little White Pearls for a little bit of bling.

Recap of Supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such:

Just Keep Calm by JustRite

Thanks for looking at my card! Have a HAPPY stamping day!


Love your card, Joy! Thanks!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Joy used.

Details are here for the Labor Day Sale

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: