Friday, August 21, 2015

Butterfly Birthday

Good afternoon Stamping friends! It's Joy today. I challenged myself to make as close as possible, a one layer card with supplies I found in the online store, Classy Cards 'n Such.

This will be so easy to mail, and I don't have worry about anything getting crushed.


The "Happy" is from a die cut called Happy Birthday Extravaganza by Memory Box, and the Birthday Banner is from Pennant Swag 2, from Our Daily Bread Designs.

The butterflies were cut from the Blissful Butterfly Border by Memory Box, and filled with paper from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea paper pad. I used the Art Institute Metal Tip attached to a bottle of Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive, because the tip is fabulous for fine, fine glue lines, and the glue dries clear.

I added a few sequins and enamel dots and the card was ready to mail!

Note: You can make your very own sequins. By using the Sequins die by My Favorite Things, and Foil Papers, you can create your own sequins. The Sequins die comes with different sizes of sequins, so you will always have the right size when you need it! 

For the enamel dots, try out the different colors of Rock Candy or Candy Stripers in the Classy Cards 'n Such store. Just click on the icons below to get to the store.

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a Happy stamping day!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: