Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Scenic Combo

Good morning!  Steph here and I absolutely love this stamp from Heartfelt Creations. It's so peaceful. I chose to create a fall scene, but think how lovely it would look with summer colors!



I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers. Once I die cut to the oval shape, I used Crushed Olive Distress Ink and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to add some color around the image.

I lightly sponged on both colors with an inking tool, then darkened the colors around the outside edges of the oval. Once done, I matted the oval with green cardstock then assembled my card.



The sentiment is from JustRite Stamper's Nature's Nested Sentiments. I stamped it with black ink and, after cutting to size, I inked the edges with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.  Joy Foam Pads provided a little dimension under the sentiment.
What a beautiful scenic card!  Thanks, Steph!

I hope and pray that all of our blog friends and your loved ones have made it safely through Sandy!  Please let us hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: