Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Daisies from Steph


Good morning everyone.  My name is Steph and I'm a new designer here at Classy Cards and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!  The store has awesome products and I know you'll find everything you'll need to create your projects.

Today, I'm using stamps from Botanical Medallions by JustRite Stampers.    Don't you love the Daisies!!  I colored them with markers before cutting them out.  

I used a pre-made card and added black cardstock and some pattern paper for my card base.  I love layers because they add a lot of dimension to cards without a lot of bulk.    A strip of black cardstock was added to the card front and I tied some Doodle Twine around the center.  It is very easy to create layers when using assorted die cuts and/or cutting out your stamped images.  Since I wanted the Daisies to stand out, I die cut the smallest die from black cardstock from the Nested Oval Medallion Labels die cut set, then added a yellow die behind that and placed the sentiment across the top cut with the Vintage Label & Banner Dies.




Each die cut layer has been added to the card with Joy foam adhesives for dimension.  




The card layers were adhered with Scor-Tape then Doodle Twine was tied around the center of the card before completing the card.
Thanks, Steph!   Cute card and welcome to the Classy Cards Design Team!!
The new October Cheery Lynn release is available now!  You can see it all in the NEW!!! section of the Classy Cards shop.  I only ordered items I felt would be of current interest so many of the items are marked as special order items.   There is no extra charge for special orders, but it will take a week or two to get them to me.  Some of the new release items include holidays through Mother's Day and some will probably be gradually added to the shop.   Some dies are larger and more appropriate for scrapbooking.   I'm happy to order as needed!  Take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

No comments: