Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wreath with Birdhouse

Good morning! Steph here with an awesome stamp from Stampavie appropriately named  Wreath with Birdhouse.   It was the perfect element to accent this lamp post that I have had for ages!!!!  Due to the size of the lamp post, I created a 3 1/2" x 9" card.


I stamped the image on Cryogen White Cardstock, and then colored it with an assortment of Tim Holtz Distress Markers.


Using Joy Foam Adhesives behind the wreath, I applied it on top of the lamp post for dimension. With the wide variety of papers available in the Simple Stories Handmade Holidays paper pack, I was able to find the perfect sentiment to cut out and use on this card. 
I love the wreath and birdhouse!

Do you want great deals on your Classy Cards purchases?   Newsletter subscribers get the best ones!   Sign up on the upper left side of this blog beneath the pink envelope and start saving!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: