Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Celebrate Christmas


Good morning! Steph here with a quick and easy Christmas card using the awesome papers found in the Simple Stories Handmade Holidays paper pad.

I created a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square card from green cardstock, then selected papers from Simple Stories Handmade Holidays paper pad to create the card. The base was one sheet of paper. Several sheets had elements you could cut apart, so I cut out the elements I wanted and matted each with green cardstock before adhering to the card.



The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers Topsy Turvy Cakes. While this is a birthday stamp set, you can easily take one or more of the stamps and create different themed cards.



I used a number of Christmas Green pearls from Want2Scrap which were the perfect color for this card. Some beautiful Red Satin String was a perfect finishing touch and I tied it around the background paper before adhering it to the card. To create the dimension on the top layer, I used Joy Foam Adhesives

Thanks, Steph!

I've recently started a Classy Cards gallery on SplitCoastStampers.   You can check it out here.   It's a great place to see cards that you may have missed on the blog!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: