Monday, January 25, 2016

White Lace Hearts

Here is a card I made for the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge #121-make a card using neutral colors.




I started my card with a white card base.  I used the Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die to cut the next layer.   I used the Crafts Too Dots Embossing Folder on the white rectangle.   This is my favorite and most used embossing folder in my collection.   It really gives my cards an elegant look.  

I added a piece of heart lace across the front of the card.  I used the Spellbinders Lace Hearts to cut the elegant heart.  I used Joy Foam Pads Small to pop the heart up over the lace.  I added white swirled pearls around the lace heart.  I cut the key, that is also from the Lace Heart Dies, from an old thank you card that had not been used. I liked the paper as it was not a real shiny silver and it is not completely silver.  I did not want a shiny silver because it would take away from the beauty of the white card.  I used the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts die to cut the heart that is placed over the key and embossed it with the Dots embossing folder.  The key was popped up using Joy Foam Pads Small.

Thanks for coming by today.  Be sure and join us for the challenge this week.  We love seeing the beautiful cards you all make.
Be sure to take a good look around the Classy Cards shop and get the items you want.   Things are going quickly!   Some entire categories are already gone!!   You can find all of the details here on our close-out sale!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...




Pin It

1 comment:

Karen W said...

Wow this is stunning, I love it all!!!