Monday, December 7, 2015

O Holy Night

Hello! It's Diana here to share a card I made with you for this week's Angel challenge. I love the soft neutral colors in the inspiration photo so instead of stamping in my usual black ink, I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Detail embossing powder my lyrics from Our Daily Bread Designs Snowflake Stars. I then popped it up with Small Joy! foam pads after die-cutting it with a stitched circle above a embossed layer (Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder). The tag elements are from My Favorite Things Blueprints 13.


I did a bit of creative piecing to make my angel: the body is simply a tall triangle and the wings are vellum die cut with the PoppyStamps Cheviot Butterfly. I added some stickles to the wings and a halo and pearls using the Ice White Viva Decor Pearl Pen.



Thanks for looking!


If you are interested in any of the items above which Diana used that are not currently carried in the CCNS shop, please contact me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com and I will try to order them for you.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: