Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Get Well Soon

Good morning friends! Mindy here, with this weeks card inspiration from Classy Cards 'n Such. Our theme this week is An Apple A Day, with the inspiration photo of apple shaped decorated cookies, and interesting colors and patterns to inspire you. You may add an apple if you wish!


My card begins with an embossed background using my Scor-Buddy Mini Scoring Tablet. I embossed diagonal lines every half inch, and then turned my background 90 degrees, and scored diagonal lines back the other direction. The lines were highlighted and Baby White Pearls were added here and there to follow the design.

I then cut a panel using the New Distressed Addington Collage by Memory Box. These new dies are so interesting and can be used in many decorative ways. I colored the edges with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distressed Ink and my Mini Ink Blending Tool by Ranger. I then punched several apple shapes and apple blossom flowers, colored them with watercolors and adhered them to the panel. The entire panel was popped up with Joy! Small Foam Pads.

The sentiment from the Keep in Touch, Too stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, was stamped on a label from the Labels Eighteen die set by Spellbinders.

A few Poinsettia Dew Drops, by the Robins Nest, were added for accent to complete my card.

Thanks for visiting with me today.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

So lovely and super pretty - love the little apples and the background is so well done!!!