Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Botanical Butterflies


Here's a pretty card from Debbie!

I stamped the Botanical Butterflies on white paper and colored the image with Copic markers.  The butterflies are cut out using a circle Spellbinder die.  Then using pink paper,  I cut out the Spellbinders Butterfly Circle, and set it aside.  For my background, I randomly stamped a butterfly from the  Botanical set  starting with the lightest color of dye ink.  Then I repeated stamping the butterfly with the medium color, and again with the darkest color.  This is a great way to make a quick background!

I mounted the background on a pink and a maroon cardstock.  I also stamped the saying from the  Botanical Butterflies set  and mounted on the Fancy Tag
 I cut the Fanciful Flourish out of a scrap of Christmas designer paper to add a little extra interest.  

The I assembled the card.  adding ribbon on which to mount the  Fancy Tag.  I also cut a  piece of the  Fanciful Flourish  and put it under the  Fancy Tag.

Thanks!!! 

Supplies
Other - Dye ink three different shades, black Memento ink, paper, Copic markers, ribbon, double stick tape





Thanks, Debbie!!!  There are still a couple of days for you to enter our first challenge.   It's sooo easy!!!  Anything goes!!!   All of the details are here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a beautiful card! I love your butterfly background!

Chrissy D said...

This is gorgeous, Deb! Love the butterfly die under your focal image!